Sunday, April 18, 2010

Retail Therapy

Ever since we have lived in the great state of Delaware I have not been on a serious shopping trip. I mean, the only pair of shoes that I have purchased has been no-slip restaurant shoes for work, and that is just boring. I love shoes! I love to shop! Well, upon hearing the good news of a new job (yay for me!!!), I decided that I would need to update my wardrobe a bit. It’s not that I necessarily needed therapy, but boy oh geez did it put me in a good mood! It was one of those days where everything that I try on looks good and fits. Instead of getting frustrated because on the rack it looked great, but on me not so much, or needing a different size (except for one instance where I needed a smaller pair of pants, what?!), the trips to the dressing room were no hassle, and even pleasant. I now know the meaning of retail therapy. No shoes yet though, I’ll save them for next weekend. Plus the best part of buying clothes is that I go home and do a mini fashion show for Jordan where he is required to praise me with "ohs" and "ahs".




And this is a picture of one of a dress thatI bought, and yes, it looks just as good on me, and looks awesome with this one blazer I have!

1 comment: