Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Whole Years?!

On Monday we celebrated our second wedding anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married that long. For some reason I do not have many pictures on my computer (so, maybe I’ve lost them), but here is one of my favorites that I have managed to hang on to.




I have never been a “wedding” sort of gal, so when I had to plan my own it was a little daunting. Then I realized that it was my day and I could do whatever the heck I wanted with it (oh yeah, and Jordan’s day too…whatever)! Then after the wedding, you realize that weddings aren’t really that big of a deal, and it’s the stuff afterward that’s the real fun (no, not the stuff directly afterward, I’m talking lifetime of love stuff here). But I would also like to add here that we had our wedding at the coolest place ever, the Old Sheldon Church. I am still amazed by how beautiful it is.




Jordan and I have learned a lot in the past two years. We’ve done a lot. We’ve also had a lot of fun. So instead of getting all mushy here I’ll just let you know that we had a great anniversary weekend filled with wine and laughter, two of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment